anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

I cant sign into my account on the official website or the app im usually always signed in on. My playstation was stolen and i need to deacticate my account. Please help!

So as i said in the title, my playstation was stolen and i desperately need to somehow deactivate my account until i have a new playstation (that wont happen for a while -_-) so whoever stole my system cannot just start buying games or whatever else with my card information. I've been having the shittiest year ever and it just keeps getting worse. I love games, they help me escape my bullshit reality, but i will survive without a system.. however if someone spends stuff on my card it could be really disastrous with all the bills i have due.

Enough of my rant -- does anyone know how i can deactivate my account without access to the system? Ive tried signing in on the website and it just says the page cant be accessed/failed to load/ whatever.. and if i try and use the app that i should have been still signed in to, im not signed in anymore and if i try to "Continue as Your Name" it says it cant access either the mobile network, PSN are down or my mobile service provider is having network issues. I am having 0 problems with my internet on my phone. I dont know what to do, please help. Someone :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...