anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

I have an issue with updates.

So I don't tend to update games unless I really need to or really want to because I have limited internet. When I got Black Ops 3 I had to update to get split screen multiplayer and eventually I got all the DLC and updated them at my friends house.

Today when I tried to launch it because a friend came over and we wanted to play. It said I needed to update the game to access it. Normally I could just skip the update and play anyway as an option. When I checked the games info it said it was back on version 1.0 Any idea what may have caused this? Also is there a way to backup just a single game in case this happens again?

I can probably get it updated at a friends house again but it will take days with our internet speed



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...