anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

I just got harassed on PSN after a match of Overwatch, after losing, 3 teamates decided to spam me game invites. But only one of them sent a message calling me "thrash". Is there a way to report "invite" spam?

I was playing Overwatch competitive, and I played the chracter "Sombra", something my team didn't like, even though i got "on fire" more than once and had gold eliminations and damage for the 1° half of the match. After losing, 3 of my teamates that were grouped decided to keep spamming me invites, so it blocked my view for dozens of minutes. But only one of them went further and sent a message calling me "thrash", I know I can easily report him, but what about the others? It is pretty annoying that you can just harass people like that and get no consequence at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...