anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

I keep getting messages on my PS4, and I think it's one of those scams. Anyone else getting these?

Today I have gotten 4 messages from different PSN usernames. The most recent one was very sexually explicit (I don't wanna post it because I don't really know if that's breaking one of the rules?) anyway they always start out the same. Simple message "hey what are you doing?". I haven't replied to any except the most recent one and I simply said "do I know you?" And the person replied back saying "I found your PSN name using this app and just want friends. I'm 22 and female. What are you doing?" And I just ignored it. Eventually they sent me a link (you know. One of those ones that are like "come watch me on cam"). Is this spreading to PS4 now? If so, Sony you need to do something about this. They could be targeting young kids to come watch sexy cam shows and possibly even scam them out of money or infect their PS4 with a virus if they follow the link. Anyone else have this happen to them?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...