anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

I need help getting a mid-range gaming TV for PS4

I've been going crazy for the last hour googling everything I could but I just couldn't find a definitive one. I find conflicting sources saying different things and at the end of the day I just don't know which is true and which isn't.

Here are my options so far:

Samsung UN40J5000

Samsung UN40J5300

Samsung UN32J5500

LG 43LF5100

TCL l40d2730a

TCL L40S4900

The LG LH5700 is a possibility but even that is a bit rich for my blood

*Between these options which one's better for gaming? Or is there a better mid-range option for me?

I don't really care about SMART features. What I'm looking for is a 1080p LED TV with low input lag. It's gonna be used for a regular PS4, a Nintendo Switch and Netflix. This TV will also be in my bedroom so I don't really need a massive TV, hell I'd settle for 32" if I could find something good. That's it. I tried looking for the J5003 but it's apparently not available in my country.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...