anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

I need help with NAT types!

I'm not sure if this would be good place to seek advice, but I thought I'd try.

My PS4 is working fine. NAT Type 2, no issues connecting on games (aside from COD, but that's a whole other beast)

My brother just moved in and his PS4 is stuck on NAT Type 3. We can connect every now and then, but when we do he'll eventually get kicked from games or the party due to the server dropping. We've gone through WiFi, LAN, I set up a static IP, we've tried DMZ, and port forwarding and nothing has changed.

At the current state, we're both connected to the router via Ethernet.

What can I do to change his NAT Type from 3 to 2?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...