anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

If you love couch multiplayer, then you should try Stikbold!

It is basically a dodgeball game, in which there are different stage, and different obstacles specific to each stage. You can play it in teams or free for all mode or there are mini-games ( which are similar to crash bash / mario party type of games). The game doesn't have online.

trailer

I am writing this now because I never knew about this game Till recently, I saw it on sale ( mid year sales) it is currently $2.99 if you are using US PSN.

if you are into couch multiplayer , then this game is a must.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...