anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

I'm having some serious trouble downloading Horizon Zero Dawn.

Just for starters, I bought this game last night. When I put the disc in for the first time, your usual loading notification came up, so I clicked on it.

After the update file for the 1.3 patch downloaded, the main game came up in the menu. I opened the downloading menu and watched it download for safety because that's how I am. Well, after about 15 minutes of "copying data", it booted me out of the downloading menu and onto the homescreen.

I was confused.

It was then that I noticed the loading bar underneath the game icon had a pause button on it.

I tried clicking the game icon to un-pause the download but i was booted back to the home screen immediately.

Since last night I've tried various fixes, from restarting my PS4 to deleting the game and downloading it again. I even rebuilt my PS4's database in safe mode.

I know storage is not an issue because I have 300+ GB left on my hard drive.

Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...