anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

I'm trying to free up space on my PS4, but I'd like to keep the icons of the games I've beaten on my menu as "trophies." Is there a way to delete game data while keeping the icons on the main menu?

For example, I just beat FF15, my first Final Fantasy game. I'm pretty stoked. But I'll probably never play it again, so I sold it. There's a TON of data from that game taking up space on my ps4. I'd like to delete it, but I don't want the icon to disappear from the main menu. Is there a way I can free up space without deleting the game completely? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...