anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

internal vs External HD speed

Sorry, if asked before but I googled and surprisingly couldn't find a satisfying answer.

I'm planning to upgrade my 500GB HD, and have few questions:

1- Is there a difference in speed/performance between internal or external hard drive? 2- In the case of external, can I still use the 500GB internal alongside it? 3- In the case of external, when I download something do I get the option to choose which HD to use? 4- What is the maximum capacity for both internal/external, and what is the best model in general to buy?

Thanks, everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...