anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Is Fortnite Sharable?

My girlfriend and I want to get Fortnite, but since the download for the program is free, I was wondering if you download the key or does buying grant the account access, like The Elder Scrolls Online does? If that is the case, I'll just wait for the physical version, since one of our accounts wouldn't be able to play it.

Asked people on the PSN and they confirmed only the main account has access to the game. So if you have to have multiple people, even on the same system, you need the physical version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...