Ive been playing games on a pc and I really want a shift to console gaming. But the thing is, if I want to own a PS4, I really want to use it for a solid 2 or 3 years to come. Will there be next gen PS announced anytime soon? Bc I'd actually be really pissed off if I buy a PS4 and a PS5 is announced during the next year's E3. Thanks in advance
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right sub, if not do tell me which. I am having the error su-30677-3 when updating, console struck in updat...
No comments:
Post a Comment