anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Issue with starting up my ps4

Bit of background. I felt like I was getting hit offline last night. I could connect to my main router but couldn't connect to my powerline adaptor and just decided to go to bed. This evening I went to boot up my ps4 and got into a bit of bother.

I start it up and it says Checking system storage status and once the progress bar hits 100% I get the message Cannot Start ps4, Connect a controller and press ps button. Now it says to install system update file for 4.72 or later. I went onto the Playstation site and downloaded the file that is 380ish mb (diddnt work) also the 800+mb file(also diddnt work). I got the error codes CE-34788-0 and ce-30784-1 and ce-30774-1. One of theses codes is to do with replacing a hard drive and another is to do with not being able to find a usb storage device I had my usb formatted for both these actions.

Anybody know what to do.

Thanks for any help



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...