anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Issues With New DS4 Controller and PC

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, apologies if it's not.

Anyways, I had purchased a new DS4 to replace the original controller that had shipped with my PS4 years ago, as it had finally kicked the bucket. In addition to the typical PS4 usage, I often used the controller for PC games like Dark Souls and the new Dead Cells game. Recently some sort of update brought support to the PS4 controller in windows 10, which came as a welcome surprise due to my issues with DS4Windows.

Unfortunately, since buying the new version of the DS4, I've noticed that the same games that once recognized my DS4 now seem to lack that capability.

I'm wondering if this is an actual issue and I'm stuck with DS4Windows or if something software related is messing up.

link to controller purchased: http://ift.tt/2tVtcyh



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...