anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Issues with the new Dualshock 4 model (CUH-ZCT2U)

EDIT: Thanks to /u/fon925 and /u/MarvelousToaster156 for your help. Problem seems to be solved.

About a week ago I was gifted a new Dualshock 4 and it happened to be the new model (with the lightbar shining through the touchpad). This is the first time I've had a controller of this model. I've been noticing some weird input issues. Not necessarily input lag, but I guess you could call it input ghosting. I'll just be playing regularly and all of sudden my character in game will move like they have a mind of their own. Sometimes the incident lasts a second, other times it can last until I completely shut down the controller and turn it back on. I've plugged it into my PS4 and played with it so it could sync properly, I've restarted my system entirely, and I've tested it out on multiple games. Nothing seems to help. I assume I have a defective controller, but I just wanted to check to see if anyone here had similar issues or had a fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...