anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Just bought a PS4, and I'm a little disappointed

Hey /r/PS4

I bought the PS4 Gold 1TB and so far I'm unimpressed. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the exclusives, far better than my PC exclusives, but the console itself is just awful. The apps consistently fail to load, I can't get good speeds from my 5GHz network, the store app loads infinitely, it constantly crashes, and to put the icing on the cake...the summer sale is absolutely horrid. Even the XBOX ONE could compete with steam sales this summer but ps4's sales are garbage.

I'm not too upset, as I'm usually a PC gamer, but fuck man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...