anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Little help. Error code CE-30005-8

I've googled, search this subreddit, but nothing is exactly my problem. On ps support they say it's a blu-ray drive error or a hard drive error then only gives steps to fix the blu-ray drive. My problem is with my extended storage (WD my book.)

So the problem is the ps4 wont read my external hard drive and all downloaded games won't work. It keeps telling me it needs to be re-formatted. I've tried rebuilding the database, unplugging/plugging it, safe mode starts, the system tried to "repair" it, but after everything it says I need to reformat the drive to make it work again. Is there any other solution someone might have so I don't have to delete and to download everything again? Has anyone else had this issue and know what causes it?

Thanks in advanced.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...