anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Local Co-op Thats Easy

Im trying to find a game to play with my wife but so far I havent done a good job. She loves games where you can just grind to get her characters stronger so she can faceroll through things. A perfect example being overleveling in pokemon or the thoughtless early leveling in fire emblem heroes.

The big kicker is that it has to be easy. She gets really discouraged if she feels like its a competition that shes losing, like she isnt contributing or if she dies too much. Any suggestions and explanations would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...