anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Login problem, banned?

First and foremost, I'm not sure if this belongs here or another sub, and I apologize if this doesn't belong here. I am confused on what's going on and where to go from here.

So.. last month I bought Overwatch digitally over PS Store. Two weeks later I noticed that I was charged twice for the transaction so I went ahead and disputed one of the charges. The dispute took about two weeks and I was refunded. That occurred yesterday. Coincidentally, I am unable to log in to my PSN account from anywhere (PS4, PC, PS4 APP). Every time I try to log in, it boots me out and tells me to contact customer support. Every time I try to change my password, it gives me an error as it can't be executed and to contact customer service. I've tried multiple times yesterday doing that process with no success. I've tried calling customer service but every time it tells me to go to the chat and they give me the URL to get there. Yesterday I sat over 6 hours waiting for someone and confirming that I'm not a robot and got nobody so I gave up.

I called today and surprise, they're closed and they inform me to go to the chat between x and y hours. I am currently in the chat waiting for somebody now, but I am still confused onto why I am unable to access my account. What do I do? Is my account locked or banned? If so, why? and why didn't I receive an e-mail regarding the issue?

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...