anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Looking for a good controller for FPS games on PS4

I've been on PS4 for a couple months now and the one thing I'm missing most is using my Xbox elite controller. I've heard there are converters like the Brooks and the Cronus but I hear using my current Xbox headset won't work with it. It's a turtle beach that has and adapted you plug in the controller and than you plug the headset into the adapter. Best of my knowledge this won't work.

I've also tried a buddies Nacon controller but something feels off about it. I don't like the triggers on it at all and there's no trigger stops. You have to finely configure it on the PC to mimic it. The Razer isn't sold in the US so that's not an option and i hear its overpriced. Scuf has a rep for being cheaply built. Don't know how the new ones are.

I'm currently using my DS4 that came with my console and use bumper jumper in games like destiny. It takes a bit getting used to it but it's working out alright. I had to switch the O to R3 so I can slide around in the PS4 button mapping settings. Any tips or recommendations would be great.

TLDR; what's your controller setup recommendations for a PS4? I have a Xbox elite but don't know how to properly configure it with voice chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...