anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Looking for some advice on a new gaming headset.

So i currently have a $50 turtle beach headset that I've used for about 3 years now.

I'm looking for something where i can

  • adjust the volume of my friends talking,
  • Adjust the volume of the game
  • block out the sound of a fan ( it's really hot where I am and i need a fan on me at all times but my friends can hear the fan hitting the mic and its pretty annoying.

Wireless would be nice but it's not needed. I also don't want to break the bank. I've seen gaming headsets that cost as much as a ps4 and that's too damn high.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...