anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

Mad Max Capture mode camera restricted?

I've been searching for a good hour now and trying to figure out why the capture mode camera is now limited in its movement. I remember playing a couple of days ago where i can get some really nice shots of the landscape, magnum opus, etc. But for as long as I can remember, this suddenly became a problem. I can only go as far as the original in game camera can go.

Last night, out of the blue while fighting enemies, I decided to take an action shot. The camera was randomly no longer restricted. I was in a stronghold during the fight. But now its back to its weird self.

Is there any solution for this? Ive read it was due to a patch, i dont know. I really miss being able to take some nice scenery shots or while tackling a convoy. Now with the camera being limited, it makes capture mode less useful :(

Sorry if thid doesnt belong in this sub, would like to know how many folks have experienced this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...