anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Missed charges - Cannot make purchases in the PS Store

I tried to make a purchase in the PS Store about a week ago, and on clicking 'Confirm purchase', received the error message saying (something like) 'You purchase may not have been successful, check transaction history'. I checked my transaction history, and there was an item names 'Missed charges'.

I tried to make this purchase several more times, even using a different debit card, but to no avail. So I firstly called my bank, who confirmed that there was no block of any kind on my debit card. Then I called Sony, who really didn't seem to care, and just gave me a generic answer to 'wait 48 hours and try again. And if it still doesn't work, wait another 24 hours.'

I did more than that; I waited an entire week. But when I attempt to make a purchase, I'm still receiving the exact same problem.

I've found some old threads of people reporting similar issues, but none offer a solution, so I thought I'd throw this out there. It's frustrating that half of my wish-list is on special offer right now, and I'm unable to buy any of it, so any solution would be greatly appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...