anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

My playstation 4 is overheating during hot hours of the day, looking for some help on this.

It's been somewhat hot lately in colorado, mid 90s and I don't have a/c but have fans running constantly, yet peak hours of the day my ps4 will shut off on me while my roommates plays through just fine, mine has its fans going like it wants to take off and his is still quiet.

It's in a well ventelated area, not in a shelf or behind glass or anything, cleaned regularly with compressed air, and other than that have no other issues.

Any suggestions or recommendations on what could be an issue or a good aftermarket cooling device you've used in a similar situation would be awesome,

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...