anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

NAT Type problems with Wired Connection. Both Type 2 and 3.

So heres my issue. Wired ethernet from my modem into the PS4.

PS4 Test Internet Connection states NAT Type 2.

However when in Modern Warfare Remastered, NAT Type according to their network status is NAT Type 3.

Could not join any session with my friend in MWR because of this NAT issue and would like help to get this resolved.

However, when I connect my PS4 via WiFi through my router and not modem my NAT type is both Type 2 and can join my friend in MWR fine. I suspect I need to change something but not sure what.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...