anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Need help. I think my Horizon Zero Dawn disc may be counterfeit

I just purchased Horizon from Walmart and the disc is not recognized by my new PS4 Slim. The printed art on the disc is very rough whereas every other ps4 disc I own has smooth art. On the underside, the disc doesn't have any writting or text whatsoever, but my other games have codes and PS4 and other things written.

Can someone confirm their Horizon disc? Is it supposed to look like this?

It literally looks like someone took a random disc and printed their own art using a crappy printer.

Edit: I also found this amazon link discussing the same issue I have.

http://ift.tt/2v56qma



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...