anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Need help setting up a PS4 controller on my PC (via USB)

Hey everyone, I recently bought a PS4 Slim and I've been trying to use a Dualshock 4 (the new one) on my PC, but I can't seem to do it properly. My PC doesn't have Bluetooth on it, so I have to use a USB cable to plug the controller, but whenever I do it, the audio on my PC gets completely muted, so I have to connect my headset to my PS4 controller to listen to whatever is playing in my PC, which is super weird.

Is there a way that I can use my Dualshock 4 without having the audio muted on my PC? Or am I just stuck with having to plug my headset in my PS4 everytime? Also, I'll only use it on ePSXe, so if there's something I have to do on the emulator itself, please let me know.

Sorry if this seems dumb. Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...