I have a PS4 pro, installed 2 TB hd months back. Played last night as regular (haven't played a disc game in a few weeks if that makes a difference), come home turn on PS4 display is not working, go through two hdmi's not working, buy a new hdmi start up display is working BUT it asks me to install software update through a USB with the newest software as if I had just installed a new hd. Anyone else experience this since the patch? Should I go ahead and do this tedious process again? Honestly just looking for anything other than doing that again.
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right sub, if not do tell me which. I am having the error su-30677-3 when updating, console struck in updat...
No comments:
Post a Comment