anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

New Ps4 Slim making a lot of fan noise and heat

So, I just bought a Ps4 Slim in a pack with Horizon, The Uncharted Collection and The last of us. I've had it for a week and since day one, with almost any game it gets somewhat heated and the fans make tremedous noise. They often get very very loud, then get a little quieter but are still very much audible. The console is never completely quiet or even close. I'm not sure why this is happening or if I'm doing anything wrong.

TL;DR: Newly bought PS4 Slim gets incredibly loud and heated with every game.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...