anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Not really a fan of tower defense games, will I still enjoy Orcs Must Die Unchained?

So I just pre-ordered Sonic Mania today, but I don't have the money for any other games, so I'm looking through the F2P list for any good PvE games. I'm seeing Orcs Must Die Unchained, but it's labelled as an action Tower Defense-type game, which reminded me of the last game I played with Tower Defense elements (Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault) and how the most enjoyable time I had with it was the final level where there were no tower defense elements. Would I be in for something similar with this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...