anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pick 1 Game You Played This Year and 1 Thing That REALLYY Annoyed You About The Game.

Shadow of Mordor:

I purchased the GOTY edition during a recent PSN sale. the game is great, but theres 1 thing that really annoys me about the game: No Target Lock On. I find it extremely odd that games 20 years ago had this feature and somehow Shadow of Mordor is missing it. I feel that combat can often feel way to sloppy when you can't lock on and target 1 enemy. I'm looking forward to the sequel, but i hope they add this feature.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...