anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

PlayStation 4 too hot issue

Hi guys,

Yesterday I booted up my PlayStation and everything was fine but as soon as I loaded a game my PlayStation gave an error message something along the lines of "The PS4 is too hot. Turn it off until it cools down" and then automatically shuts off.

So this prompted me to open it up and clean out all the dust. Still says it's getting hot and automatically turns off.

I went out and bought a fan that also makes my ps4 stand upright (which I read helps with overheating, not sure how true that is) and let the fan try and cool off before trying again. Still says it's too hot and automatically turns off. I even added a separate external fan blowing on the system as well but still the same result.

Basically at this point I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something or maybe something else is wrong with the system?

If anyone knows how to efficiently cool the system or if there's something else I can do to fix the error that'd be great! Please let me know!

This is an original PlayStation 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...