anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Playstation, why after all these years you still can't mute your mic if you use earphones on the controller?

I bought ps4 a few weeks back and coming from and xbox background it was almost shocking that you can't mute your mic when using earphones. You have to create a seperate party group if you don't want anyone to hear you.

And worst thing is if you forget to create that party ( which has happened almost every day for me while playing Destiny 2 beta ) and everyone in the game lobby hears everything in the room.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...