anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Problem loading "New This Month" store page, tried various solutions to no avail

This is a really strange problem, and one I've not been able to get a response in regards to through any PS4 support channels.

Ever since the big summer sale, I'm no longer able to load the New This Month section of the Playstation store. It's the only issue I'm having within the entire platform ecosystem. No purchase issues, no download issues, no card issues, no login issues, literally everything works as it should--except navigating to the New This Month page. Every time I try it gives me an error that says "Navigation error: failed to navigate to page" in a text box up by the search bar.

I've tried it from incognito mode. I've tried it in 3 browsers. I've tried clearing my cookies and cache. I've reset my router and modem. I've tried it while logged out. I've tried it while logged into a friend's account. Nothing works.

It's not a huge issue, but it's a little bit annoying because that store subsection is my preferred way to check up on anything new on the store that I've missed lately. For a year, maybe two, my habit has been to go to that page and sort by newest and just take a quick peek to see what I've missed on the release slate.

It's so odd to me that this is the ONLY issue I'm having with the entire store or the online platform at all, really. Am I the only one having this problem? My google-fu failed me in finding anyone else with this one specific little problem. It doesn't help that it doesn't give me any error code, literally all it says is "Navigation error: failed to navigate to page." And it's ONLY the New This Month page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...