anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

[Problem] We have to reconnect to the Internet every time we turn on the Pro

We got a PlayStation 4 Pro from Amazon about a week ago. Every time we boot up the system, we get:

"Cannot connect to network (error NW-31298-3)."

I called Sony and they said to call TP-Link, my router. They said they was nothing wrong with the router, as all my other electronics are working fine. I can't use FoxFi as a hotspot because I don't have an unlimited data plan. The WPA password is correct.

No other gaming console, like the Xbox One S or the PlayStation 3 is giving us the same problem. Spectrum added the port numbers to the "Port Triggering" aspect of my router.

How can we fix this? Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...