anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

PS Now for Germany?

I really love Sony! Since i got my first PSX in 1998 I was fascinated of the games and story of the playstation franchise. The current slogan is "4 the players", that was also my motivation to buy the ps4. Especially after they announced PS Now I was so happy, that I could play all the games of my childhood-past.

But what the hell are the doing with PS Now?!
I read things, that they discontinued to support the Vita, PS3 and some Bravias. And yet they didn't even managed it to let us european guys use this service.

The German Beta ended like a year ago... And I'm slowly accepting, that the PS Now was more a misleading advertisement than a promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...