anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

PS4 acting up, NEED HELP!

Not sure if this is the right sub but i dont know where else to go.

Ive had my ps4 for about 3.5 years

fir the past two weeks my PS4 disc drive has constantly been making a wirring sound like its ejecting constantly. Fortunately 99% of my games are digital so it did not bother me. In the middle of a game of overwatch my ps4 suddenly was un-synced from all my controllers. I have 4 controllers i plugged them all in with a usb cord and zilch. I pressed the little reset button on the controllers too. Is there any fix to this? when they are plugged in via usb they still charge, but my ps4 wont acknowledge them no matter what i try. Has anyone else had this issue?

any thoughts guys?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...