anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

PS4 won't turn on at all

Hey guys. I've had my ps4 for almost two years now with no issues but after putting it away for about four days, it doesn't seem to turn on anymore. I removed the disc that was in there and completely shut it down before putting it away. Not really sure what my options are but I would prefer not sending it to Sony/buying a new one if possible.

I've tried using a different AC cable and different outlets but nothing seems to work. Whether or not an HDMI is plugged in has no effect either. I get absolutely no response from the console when pressing the power, eject, or PS button on a controller.

FYI the console is the one that was released with a matte HDD cover and external buttons.

Any advice?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...