anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2017

PSA: Check out the game "That's You". It's a free PS+ game that is going to be 20 dollars after this month.

Get together with a few of your friends, download the app on your phone, and play. It's a lot of fun, so download the game now for free while you can! The app is always going to be free on the phone, but it's connected to the console app, which will soon be 20 dollars. The game is made by Sony to showcase their new Playlink technology, so it's really high quality.

EDIT: It's free until October 24th, so you've got some time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...