anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2017

PSN Refund Policy [Small Rant]

Last night I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Digital Deluxe Edition because no store near me had the deluxe edition, this morning a store near me got the Deluxe edition in stock, I tried to get a refund on the pre-order. A few weeks ago I had a somewhat similar situation with another game but this was a game I bought and downloaded and played and ultimately didn't like and the person who helped me refunded me and I was very grateful.

With this item (Destiny 2) I purchased it last night it is not downloaded, I was looking online at http://ift.tt/2bvQmil and it states

 You can cancel a digital content purchase within 14 days from the date of transaction, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming it. 

Also in Pre-orders it says

 You may cancel a pre-order of digital content at any time before the release date. If the release date has passed, you can still change your mind and request a refund up to 14 days after payment was taken for the pre-order, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming the content to your device. 

Even though I was following the rules this time I wasn't able to get a refund, so just slightly irritated about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...