anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Purchased FFXIV Stormblood and won't download. Help! :-/

I purchased FFXIV Stormblood from the PS Store on my PS4. It will not download nor does it show in my game library or purchase history. When I look the game up on the PS Store again, it shows "You are not able to purchase this product for the following reason(s): You already own: Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Tracker".

It was $39.99. I have confirmed my credit card was charged. I have tried the support forums and have tried to download from my phone as suggested, but the phone app also shows I already own it and cannot download.

Can someone please tell me what to do??

** I already have "A Realm Reborn" and "Heavensward" on my system.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...