anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 28, 2017

Put ps4 into rest to download game, booted it back up and now nothing is working.

So I put my PS4 into rest mode to download bloodbourne and after around an hour I went to boot it back up and now all it shows is a black screen with audio that cuts out every 2-3 seconds.

I tried entering safe mode but I can't even see the screen.

I also tried other HDMI wires and plugged in other systems and i can confirm that it's not the wire(s) or the TV.

What can I do to fix this?

Edit: Just to clarify, the TV is a 2010 Samsung flat screen and the ps4 is a first gen 500gb with no modifications made to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...