anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 7, 2017

Question From Someone Purchasing Their First Console

Hello PlayStation users! As the title says, I'm working my first real job this summer. I am planning to use the cash to purchase a PS4. I just have a couple questions first.

1) Am I going to purchase this and have a new PlayStation system come out like a month later?

2) Are there a decent amount of worthwhile games? My family owns an Xbone and it seems like theres really not much worth playing (Ive heard this is a common complaint about the XB1). Im not partial to any particular genre of game.

Thanks for the help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...