anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Questions regarding ps4 region

so, i bought a reg 2 ps4 while my ps account is registered in asia ( i'm asian btw ) . also,i ordered a reg 1 persona 5 disc which hasn't arrived yet.

which led me to these questions

  1. if i'm intending to buy a physical copies, should i follow my ps account ( asia ) or my ps4 (europe ) ? or is it fine from any region ?

  2. DLC is region locked, i get it. so if i buy a region 3 disc and buy some dlc . it should work as it's from the same region as my ps account ( asia ) right ?

  3. if i want to play online ( fifa ), should i follow my ps account ( asia ) or my ps4 (europe ) ?

i know this question is kinda old, i've read the faq and surfed around the net regarding this region thing. but it still hazy to me. so i'll be very thankful if someone willing to explained it to me again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...