So I got my hands on a pro, and I have a 2 tb hard drive in my original PS4 and I saw a few threads explaining that you have to reformat your original hard drive to use it in a new console. Now that we can use an external drive, could I possibly use my 2 tb hardrive as an external drive?
anal-ytics
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi there. I'm trying netflix on ps4. New account and looks good. The interface it's very nice and netflix works very well. I've...
-
Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...
-
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right sub, if not do tell me which. I am having the error su-30677-3 when updating, console struck in updat...
No comments:
Post a Comment