anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2017

R1 Button Doesn't Work, Pressing Square Activates R1

I'll try to explain this as best I can, as this is my first ever post. Sorry if I didn't post this in the right place either, too. So I've had my PS4 since early January of this year, and have had no problems, until just recently. About a few weeks ago, the R1 button on my controller has stopped working (it's not stuck, by the way. It can still be pressed as normal, but does nothing.), and for some reason in games such as Overwatch, when I press square, it does what R1 is supposed to do, instead of the square function. I've tried everything, from turning it on and off to restarting the PS4, to using a paperclip in the hole in the back, blowing into the hole around the button, and admittedly smacking the controller a few times. Still nothing works. I really don't want to have to buy a new controller, so does anyone have any idea what's wrong with it, and how I can fix it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...