anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

Recent issue with sound latency.

Not sure how to put this in better wording, but for a while now whenever I turn on PS4 Pro on, there's a lag between the sound and actions i perform.

For example, in the main menu I'll switch between 3 games or and when i go from one game to the next there will roughly a 3 second pause before i hear the ping when i made the switch. Sometimes i don't notice it until I'm already playing a game or watching some Hulu.

Rebooting the PS4 fixes this issue, but it's annoying. This happens roughly every 3 days. Not sure if others are experiencing this issue as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...