anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

REDDIT I NEED YOUR HELP! PS4 Not recognising usb update file and won't work

So my PS4 power cable got knocked out while it was on and now my PS4 is saying it needs to download the latest update file on a usb, so ive followed the steps created the folders and saved the update in the folder PS4 > UPDATE > PS4UPDATE.PUP but it says: the update file cant be used. Connect a usb storage device that contains an update file for reinstallation for version 4.71 or later. (CE-34788-0) Ive tried formating my usb to exFat but still no luck,

Please reddit help me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...