anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Region locked games (dlc)

After getting a Ps4 for Christmas I finally was able to afford to buy a game after much saving. I bought The Last Of Us Remastered for £20 ($25). I bought it off Amazon directly and it turned up today only to find out none of the DLC will work as they sent me a American copy and not a EU version. Is this a common occurrence? I don't know if I should keep the game or not as I really want to play the game but if I keep it I will be missing out on all the DLC which is included as it the game of the year edition so everything should be there. To keep or not to keep?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...