anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Reminder - Remote Play is a Thing!

Persona 4 Golden is easily my favorite game of all time, and I absolutely loved playing through that game on my Vita. I finally have some time on my hands, so I picked up Persona 5 for PS4. For the first 10 hours or so, I was really enjoying the game, but it was really hard for me to get into it like I did PS4G because I needed to be tethered to my TV to play it. I couldn't play in bed at night, or on the patio, or in the living room while my wife was watching TV. Anyway, it just occured to me a couple of days ago that Remote Play was a thing. I tried it once when I first got my PS4, but it didn't really work great with the game I was playing at the time (GTA V) due to some occasional stutter and input lag. A game like Persona 5 is so much better suited for remote play though, and I have just been having an absolute blast carrying it around with me on my Vita. It's totally bringing back those PS4G vibes.

Just want to point out to those that forgot about this, or who have given up on it, or who haven't tried it, it's a REALLY good feature, particularly for games that are more mellow and aren't super twitchy. Really glad to have it on the PS4!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...